AP Companies provide Medical Evacuation/repatriation services in case the insured member needs to be evacuated to the nearest qualified medical facility, not necessarily to his home country.
In some cases, the plan will bring the member home once stabilized, but be sure to double check with the insurance plan.
- 24/7 in-house medical team for complicated cases management
- Medical, non-medical, nurse escorts for commercial and air ambulance flights
- Evacuations on commercial flights, stretchers, air-ambulance evacuations
- Best arrangements with travel agents and airlines companies
- Network of local ground transportation providers