- Balkan States
- CIS Countries
- North America
- South America
Question: I know the Doctor I would like to be examined. May I disregard a medical referral given by an assistance coordinator?
Answer: If you want to be sure that costs for your treatment are reimbursed by your underwriter, you should follow assistance coordinator’s recommendations.
EXPERT IN MEDICAL CARE WORLDWIDE
AP Companies is an independent TPA, assistance and cost Containment Company with over 18 years of experience in providing planned and emergency medical care to expats, business travelers, tourists, professionals.
With an outstanding reputation of best service levels we satisfy needs of the most demanding and sophisticated Clients. The biggest world-know insurance, assistance and corporate clients are serviced by AP Companies specialists every day on a 24/7/365 basis.
AP Companies provides a wide range of services:
- Full TPA services (Third Party Administrator)
- Claims handling/processing
- Case management
- Cost containment
- Fraud investigation
- Second medical opinion
- Employee benefits
- Ground/air ambulance transportation
- Medical and non-medical escort services
- Emergency medical assistance
- Access to the preferred provider medical network
- Access to discounts and special rates within AP medical provider network
- Check up programs for professional
Why AP Companies?
Along with a wide range of services, AP Companies offers a highest level of customization for each Client achieved through:
- Highly trained call center specialists
- 24/7 customized phone lines in over 24 languages including: French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Polish, Ukrainian, Turkish, Portuguese, Romanian, Croatian, Ukrainian etc.
- Carefully selected medical provider network capable to satisfy needs of the most demanding group of members
- Extensive direct worldwide medical network of more than 33 000 providers
- Unique software developed in-house, highly customized to satisfy every need of the Client and aimed at very efficient and professional case and claims management